31 décembre 2010

Le Blog Train du BlogTrainBlog! :)

Vous arrivez du blog de/You are coming from Jen Balding's blog:
http://girlboygirldesigns.com/wordpress/

Prochain arrêt du Blog Train/Next blog stop destination:
http://circleoflifescraps.blogspot.com/


Je participe pour la deuxième fois au Blog Train du Blog Train Blog. Et le thème de ce mois-ci est beaucoup plus simple que la dernière fois - en ce qui me concerne, bien sûr! mdr Alors sans plus tarder, voici ma contribution pour « Grandma's Quilt » :

This is the second time I am participating on the Blog Train of the Blog Train Blog. The theme was easier, where I'm concerned anyway! lol So let's get right to it, here's my contribution to "Grandma's Quilt":


Voici un lien vers le Blog Train Blog pour celles qui souhaitent voir toute la liste des contributions.

Here's a link to the Blog Train Blog so you can see link to every contributor's blogs.

23 commentaires:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, lol, I hope you continue to participate in these blog trains! Thank you for this lovely kit - I simply love these papers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks a lot for this lovely mini
    Happy New Year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a gorgeous kit! Thank you so much for doing it for us, I am having such fun going around and collecting from all the designers.

    Very best wishes for this year!

    Kind regards
    Helen from England

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks so much, everyone! Already over 500 downloads. You have helped start this new year in a great way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Merci - Many thanks for sharing your lovely kit and for being part of this wonderful blog train!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely mini-kit! I especially like the doily. Thank you! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you very much for being part of the first blogtrain of the New Year! I had really enjoyed the last blogtrain with the Oriental theme and I know that I will enjoy this one. I can't wait to see what goodies all of you have come up with!! I appreciate your generosity and the generosity of the others on this blogtrain! Without your willingness to share your talents and your layouts, there would be very little external stimuli to make us stop, look and think and that process makes us more creative!! Thank you for making me more creative!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thank you ever so much for your awesome kit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. THis is a beautiful share for Grandma's Quilt. Thank you so much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very lovely. Thanks very much. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I really like the background papers and your photo corner! Thanks so much--Kern

    RépondreSupprimer